What You’ll Be Up To
You are an analytical, enthusiastic marketing professional to join our growth team as a User Acquisition Manager. In this role you will help us spending hundreds of thousands of dollars per month across multiple channels – Facebook, Google, Snap, and others – in pursuit of our user acquisition goals. In addition to managing user acquisition campaigns, this individual will also support the marketing team’s internal analysis pipeline, producing regular performance reports for the marketing team’s use.
You’ll make sure that the number of players who enjoy our games grows every month, by handling a variety of marketing tasks:
- Manage user acquisition campaigns on various performance digital channels and gaming platforms
- Use data-driven insights to enhance performance through targeting and segmentation.
- Creation of the marketing messages and briefs for marketing creatives
- Manage localization of the content
- Oversee app store asset creation and optimization
- Collaborate with various fields within the company: artists, engineers and data scientists
- Perform A/B testing of our advertising and app store creatives
- Come up with and execute a variety of ideas to engage our players
- Assist 10+ studios with product management and the implementation of marketing-related features
More details here Job Description
Feel free to apply directly or click the button and ask me questions.