GameHouse has a deep passion for creating casual story driven games. It’s built around people that have been in the industry for 10+ years and we’re about television addicts, comic lovers, creative artists, story writers, who need to self express by sculpting, coding, drawing and writing. We pride on cut-the-bullshit and just build it when it comes to new stuff. We don’t mind discussing what is good and talking about what needs to be improved. We operate in small teams with a high level of autonomy and responsibility. We care deeply about the characters and worlds that we build.
Along with more than 150 passionate people, you will be a part of a globally-focused team with locations in Eindhoven (HQ), Barcelona, Madrid & Alicante.
What You’ll Be Up To
- Help analyze and scale our marketing campaigns by combining data from ad networks, analytics tools and other sources
- Deliver quantitative reports and strategic insights to help us scale the number of players that enjoy our games.
- Create dashboards in our BI tools (Tableau, Excel)
- Ensure the quality of the data the team outputs
- Deliver forecasts and predictive models (e.g. LTV modeling)
- Design and own marketing experiments, manage various A/B tests and make sure we get statistically significant conclusions
Why You’re Awesome
- Minimum of two years experience as a data analyst
- Experience with turning large amounts of raw data into actionable intelligence that is critical for business decisions
- Experience in developing reports and dashboards
- Strong knowledge of SQL, proficiency in Python/R
- Strong knowledge of statistics and mathematics
- Intensely curious and driven to learn new technologies, with a strong attention to details
- Fluent in written and spoken English and can express your views in a concise and coherent way
- You have a valid EU-work permit
Nice to haves
- Basic understanding of marketing/digital advertising
- Experience building econometric models
- Experience in a mobile game/app company
- Good technical understanding of BI tools and databases
- Passion for mobile gaming and understanding of the Free-to-play economy
- University degree in a quantitative field (such as Statistics, Economics, Maths or Engineering)
More details here https://talent.gamehouseoriginalstories.com/data-analyst/en
Feel free to apply directly or click the button and ask me questions.